Our new CFM buggies are
- completely automatic
- have a capacity of 660cc.
They are very easy to drive and thanks to the padded seats with integral headrests very comfortable. Do not worry if you have never driven a buggy previously– before leaving, we will give you a short introduction of how to use and drive the buggy, and step by step we will get to know the surroundings and combine different types of asphalt, pebble stones, tracks and parish roads.
The tour is
- full of fun
- suitable for anybody looking for an exciting adventure.
Our guide will accompany you at all times and, knowing the area by heart, will show you all points of interest during your excursion.
1 HOUR EXCURSION
We set off from Benidorm heading to Sierra Helada, all through Benidorm and its
surroundings. Easy tracks at the beginning increasing difficulty as we advance, all achievable
routes combining asphalt and off road. You will enjoy natural tracks and roads specially made
for this activity.
2 HOURS EXCURSION
We set off from Benidorm heading to Altea and Callosa d`en Sarria.
We will enjoy the charm of secondary roads (B-roads) surrounded by orange trees and
beautiful landscapes that you shouldn’t miss!
We will cover varied routes of asphalt, and stony off road tracks that will lead us to some of
the best areas in La Marina Baja, Las Fuentes del Algar, where we will stop for a break, eat
and/or have a swim there!
These excursions are perfect for
- groups of friends
- the entire family
- on special occasions such as birthdays or hen & stag parties.
You will surely love it!
What are you waiting for? Come and get adventurous with Fun & Quads! Ready, steady, go!
Get in touch with us today to reserve your excursion and enquire about dates and times available.
If you want to combine this activities with other excursions – have a look at our packages.
- To drive a buggy a driving license b-1 is required. This does not apply to the person accompanying if not wanting to drive him/herself.
- Children over the age of 8 years.
- Telephone number and Email address
- Comfortable sportswear
- Something to drink
- Comfortable sportswear
- A jacket
- Professional tour guides
- Our vehicles are insured but not by comprehensive coverage. Therefore, if you want to exclude any claims for excess, we do offer an additional insurance of 10€ per buggy.
- A raincoat should it rain
- A certified helmet
- CFM Buggies, current models and completely automatic, 4×4, with a capacity of 660cc