Tour 1 Las Rotas: 30min – Denia
Tour 2 Cabo Antonio: 1h – Denia, Cabo San Antonio
Tour 3 Caves Cabo La Nao: 2h – Denia, Cabo San Antonio, Javea, Cave in Cabo la Nao
For guided tours you do not need any licence!
If you want to discover the Costa Blanca and its caves, come with us on a guided jet ski tour, driving along the Montgo Natural Reserve, las Rotas, Cape San Antonio, Portichol, Javea, and the cave of Cabo la Nao. You will find
- a huge variety of beaches and coves attracting attention thanks to their natural beauty
- and clear waters and the Mediterranean forest, which will make the trip very difficult to forget, a memory and an unforgettable experience.
Our recommendation is the 2 hours’ tour passing Javea and driving into the caves of Cabo de la Nao (always depending on the group and on the sea conditions).
As a couple, with your family or group of friends, come and enjoy driving your own jet ski and experience a guided tour full of fun. An ideal option for converting your holidays into an adventure by trying a new type of sport.
The jet skis are
- easy to drive
- and YAMAHA models of the latest generation.
The tours are always accompanied by a licenced guide and we realize excursions throughout the year. After the tour have a relaxing shower in our facilities and get changed in our changing room. Do not worry about where to leave your belongings during the excursions, you can leave them in our office.
Get in touch with us today to reserve your excursion and enquire about dates and times available
If you want to combine this activity with other excursions – have a look at our packages.
- No need of any licence as accompanied by our guide
- Knowing to swim
- Children over the age of 16 with authorisation may drive their own jet ski
- Children over the age of 6 may accompany according to the tour and conditions (send enquiry beforehand)
- Telephone number and Email address
- Water shoes (recommended)
- Something to drink
- Water shoes (recommended)
- Professional tour guides
- Accident and third-party insurance
- Life jackets
- Wetsuits if cold
- YAMAHA Jet skis of the current season
- It is compulsory to wear a life jacket
- The jet skis dispose of an emergency cut off switch which will be fastened to the driver
- The jet skis dispose of the most advanced safety systems.
- The minimum distance between each jet ski is 50 metres.
- When leaving the port, the jet skis must keep a minimum distance of 200 metres to the beach.
- When driving out of the port and coming back into the port up to the port’s entrance buoys the maximum velocity of 3 knots must be respected.
- Before leaving the port, the guide will give a brief introduction into the compulsory safety regulations and the navigation in convoy.
- Anybody not following these safety measures will be prohibited to continue driving the jet ski and will be towed back into the port.